Become job-ready by mastering the advanced concepts of SAP MM-SD. Our SAP MM-SD training track provide hands on experience and develop your skills to manage SAP MM-SD. You’ll master all the fundamentals of procurement and sales cycles such as Inventory and master data management, SAP Procurement Management, SAP Order fulfillment Management and more through real-time examples and projects. Upon completion of the SAP MM-SD training track you will start your interview cycle to start your career as SAP MM-SD consultant in one of SAP partners or customers.
Job Profile Outcome
- Collect and analyze business requirements for the SCM department of the Customer.
- Assist in design, demonstrating, development, testing and implementation of SAP MM-SD modules according to the business requirements.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional related documentation.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Respond to the customer queries and concerns.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications.
- Resolve SAP related queries & issues of customer.
- Provide ERP functional consulting & Training to customers.
- Lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Provide suggestions to configure the SAP applications for optimum utilization.
- Collaborate with different tracks & teams to provide a holistic solution.
- Work with documentation team to develop user guides and training materials.
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
- Duration 160 hours
- Activities Customized Programs
- Day of week 40 Days