The primary function of the Oracle Financial Consultant role is to effectively deliver/implement Oracle Finance modules of Oracle ERP, in order to provide an integrated information system solution to the Businesses.
- General Ledger Cloud
- Receivables and Collections Cloud
- Payables Cloud
- Cash Management
- Fixed Asset
This course is presented by :
- Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentations.
- Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financials projects.
- Provide suggestions to customize Oracle applications for optimal performance.
- Resolve technical and operational problems in a timely fashion.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications.
- Support project team in developing reports, tables, fields, data interfaces and application extensions.
- Develop testing scenarios and write test scripts.
- Work with documentation team to develop user guides and training materials.