The Oracle SCM Functional Associate/Consultant has overall responsibility for the implementation process handling and the related documentation of the project deployment. The role’s focus is to participate in the functional phases of software support and development in relation to Oracle ERP/Cloud extensions, Interfaces, User Interfaces, Integrations and Reports related to OM, INV, Costing, PO, Requisitioning, GOP, Planning etc.
Active participation in the project initiatives and functional enhancements. Create and manage Oracle Service Requests, prepare the documents in accordance of the customer’s development life cycles and change control processes. This role includes support of Oracle SCM models and their data interaction with other modules.
- Onboarding Essentials Oracle ERP Cloud Applications "Consultant Level"
- Accounting Hub Cloud
- General Ledger Cloud
- Payables Cloud
- Receivables and Collections Cloud
- Revenue Management Cloud
- Financial Reporting Cloud
This course is presented by :
- Work with offshore and onsite team members as Oracle Cloud SCM functional consultant
- Ability to work independently and manage the task assignments
- Ability to understand customers business requirements and explain to technical consulate in a simplified way, also require some technical knowledge to be able to write functional document for RICE which could be understood by technical consultants
- Gather, analyze business requirements & perform FIT-GAP analysis
- Active participation in preparing various project documents – Solution design, Functional Specifications, Configuration Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials etc.
- Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project
- Write functional requirement documents
- Create and execute test scenarios in various test environments
- Works closely with users during user acceptance testing phase