Embark on your Oracle APEX journey by enrolling in the Oracle APEX Foundations course. Explore the different components of APEX such as App Builder and SQL Workshop. Build your first cloud application with APEX on OCI, and dive deeper into Creating and Managing Pages, Forms, and different types of Reports. Secure your application by learning about Authentication and Authorization. Examine how to deploy your APEX applications.
Job Profile Outcome
- Create and run a database web application.
- Manage your database application pages and page components.
- Develop, use, and customize different types of reports in your application.
- Create, use, and modify forms in your application.
- Build and use different types of charts in your application.
- Customize the look and feel of your application.
- Implement security in your application.
- Migrate your application between environments.
- Extend application capabilities using RESTful web services, Table APIs, and templates.
- Secure, package, and deploy an application.
- Optimizing and maintain applications
- Duration 60 hours
- Activities Build Career
- Day of week To be discussed