The Java Cloud Service (JCS) production application track the is the focus of this article includes invoice processing, warehouse stock management and production line management. This application was implemented for a candy production and distribution startup company in Lithuania.
The startup’s primary goal in this endeavor was to minimize and simplify the IT infrastructure’s complexity and investment, which is why JCS was chosen. Oracle ADF is integrated into the Oracle PaaS Cloud offering. JCS offers a cloud-based deployment environment, which is preconfigured with support for Oracle ADF features. Oracle ADF provides a powerful functionality for business logic implementation in the ADF BC layer. It allows the exposure of ADF BC objects and methods through REST services.
While ADF support was one of the key decision points for using JCS, the fact that Oracle JET can also be served from JCS instance makes it really convenient and enables us to run server-side business logic and serve client-side content from the same cloud instance.
Job Profile Outcome
- Manage the Life Cycle of Oracle Java Cloud Service Instances
- Stop, Start, and Restart an Oracle Java Cloud Service Instance and Individual Nodes
- Suspend an Oracle Java Cloud Service Instance
- Scale an Oracle Java Cloud Service Instance
- Patch an Oracle Java Cloud Service Instance
- Back Up and Restore an Oracle Java Cloud Service Instance
- Administer the Load Balancer for an Oracle Java Cloud Service Instance
- Use Oracle Coherence in Oracle Java Cloud Service
- Overview of Managing Oracle Cloud Accounts and Services in Managing and Monitoring Oracle Cloud.
- Duration 150 hours
- Activities ERP Career Development
- Day of week To be discussed