Implement and Support Oracle Fusion Financials R13 environment and be a critical member leading the upgrade for Cloud Financials (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Budgeting and Fixed Assets).
Job Profile Outcome
- Be involved in all aspects of the implementation life cycle, including architecture, development, testing, training, implementation, and support of reporting.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into effective and efficient solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
- Design, configure, unit and system testing, documentation, assist in training and implementation of projects, programs, workflows, etc. which are assigned by the Project Manager or Project Leader.
- Lead the FUSION Financials upgrade project life cycle, from architecture design, project management, requirements gathering, gap analysis, configuration, testing and training.
- Observe / evaluate existing practices to recommend future and core business requirements improve efficiency, effectiveness, or competitive advantage.
- Duration 150 hours
- Activities ERP Capacity Building for Corporates
- Day of week To be discussed