Administration Training and Certification
Oracle Database Administration training gives you the core knowledge you need to become a successful Oracle DBA. You learn how to install, troubleshoot, manage, secure, and optimize your Oracle Database.
Learn how multitenant architecture supports new features that make your life easier while giving you capabilities to better manage, consolidate, and secure your data.
Available courses provide you with access to information about the latest release of Oracle Database and support both on-premise and cloud environments.
Oracle Database Administration Training will:
- Train you on the benefits of multitenant architecture.
- Allow you to learn and develop skills on how to administer, backup, and recover Oracle Database instances.
- Teach you how to deploy, patch, and upgrade your database.
- Instruct you on how to tune and increase the performance of the Oracle Database.
- Explain new feature capabilities that ensure you get the maximum benefit out of your software investment.
Oracle Database Administration Certifications will:
- Prepare you to install, patch, and upgrade Oracle Database and Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a standalone server.
- Give you the skills to create and manage a backup and recovery strategy using Recovery Manager (RMAN), among other valuable database admin skills.
- Allow you to demonstrate that you have the full skill set required to perform day to day administration of the modern Oracle Database.
- Also, allows you to demonstrate knowledge of the latest features and functions of the Database server with Oracle Database New Features Certifications