Android is becoming one of the biggest platforms for programmers today. There is a huge demand for skilled Android developers all over the world. Most businesses across multiple domains are building Android Apps both for enterprise and retail products. Whatever the trainees' qualifications or specialization, possessing Android Development skills will help them take the next big leap in their career. As a part of this course, trainees will develop their own mobile applications under the guidance of our expert instructors to give them a hands-on experience. This course is designed to help new graduates become freelancers mobile app developer.
What you will learn:
- Android development tools such as Android Studio, DDMS, drawables, listeners and activity life cycle
- How to use various layouts and widgets and implementing event receivers in your android application
- How to communicate between fragments and activities in android
- How to customize a widget and implement a menu bar in your activity
- How to create interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audio, video and animation
- How to display user current location in a google map
- How to create applications using SQLite database and third party Libraries
- How to integrate Facebook, Dropbox and Google Drive in your existing android application
- How to publish your App on Google Play
- Programming fundamentals
- Java programming fundamentals
- Control flow statements
- Functions & object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Android framework and Android Studio
- Creating user interface (UI)
- Android layouts, styles, theme and menus
- Toasts, activities, navigations, and views
- Android dialogs, snack bar, menus, web view and notifications
- Android storage, SQLite and content providers
- Location-aware apps: Using GPS and Google Maps
Mobile Developer Education, Skills & Competencies prerequisites:
- Many high school classes cover the basics necessary to the field. As an added bonus our android mobile developer track starts from the foundation level. In addition to the technical skills necessary for the job, there are several soft skills that can be very beneficial to anyone looking for a career as a mobile developer.
- Mobile developers have to understand user needs in order to create applications they want to use. The ability to analyze the way people use their mobile devices is critical for a successful mobile developer.
- Mobile developers need to be able to communicate both orally and in writing. If hired to create a mobile app, they need to be able to ask the right question of the client to gain an understanding of what the client wants and needs. Developers also need to know how to give instructions to team members or employees, as well as explain an application to non-technical team members or clients. This requires the ability to explain technical concepts in clear, easy-to-understand language.
- As a mobile developer, you have to write clean code to create applications that are user-friendly. Developers think creatively about how users incorporate their mobile devices into their lives, and then build applications that help them complete various tasks. This job involves not only tech skills, but also an open mind.
- As a mobile developer, a big part of your job will be to troubleshoot issues with applications on Android or iOS platforms. You will have to be able to recognize various technical problems and understand how to resolve them.
- Knowledge of programming languages is necessary for a mobile developer. Apple iOS developers generally use Objective-C, and Android developers typically use Java. However, it is useful to know multiple programming languages. This will make you stand out from the other job applicants.
- Mobile App Developer
- Android Developer