It is a program to qualify and empower university students and graduates who are looking for self-employment opportunities in their villages and small towns to create real job opportunities for them in the field of information technology and digital transformation, to achieve a suitable income and help them build a distinguished professional future within their home towns.
Positions for which Khareeg Raqami qualifies:Digital Business Creator: Freelance person who is able to find integrated digital solutions for small businesses to help them sell their products and services via internet. This starts with creating a website with the concept of supporting e-commerce and marketing starting by contacting the target audience. His tasks then are as follows, which are done with the support of the rest of the team of other specializations:
Program Implmentation Methodology:
- Explore Career Path: This Module contains a set of pre-prepared questions that student's answers determine the most appropriate jobs for him, and the student can identify, through illustrative videos, the job and all the details related to it.
- Registration: The student can then register through the available schedule with the specified dates and times.
- Training Delivery:
- The training available online (Live sessions ) or In class room.
- The training depending on practice and project to qualify student how to start his business, so the topics will covered by expertise in the market are:
- Soft skills
- Technical tracks.
- Coaching Team: Expertise support team for knowledge transfer after training.
- Digital Business Creator: Start, market, manage and improve business in your city.
Digital Business Creator – E-Commerce Specialist:
Design, Develop and manage e-commerce platform.
Digital Business Creator – Digital Marketing Specialist:
Planning, design and manage digital marketing activities.
Digital Business Creator – Graphic Designer:
Design all needed materials for digital marketing activities