Web designers plan, create and code internet sites and web pages, many of which combine text with sounds,
pictures, graphics and video clips.
- HTML5 & CSS Fundamentals
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Animate
- jQuery & Ajax
- Live Workshop & Case Study
You don't need to be a tech wizard or possess a never-ending list of formal qualifications; as long as you're passionate about the field and willing to learn, a career in web development is well within your reach.
This course is presented by :
- Creating website designs.
- Producing sample sites..
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites.
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments.
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Digital retouching and image editing.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team.