A software tester is responsible for designing test scenarios for software usability, running these tests, and preparing reports on the effectiveness and defects to the production team. A software tester is also known as a software test engineer or a quality assurance (QA) tester.
- System Software Engineering Concepts
- Programming & Database System Concepts
- Programming in C#
- Developing Windows Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio
- CAST Certificate: Software Quality Foundation
- CAST Certificate: Software Testing Foundation
- CAST Certificate: Test Automation Foundation
- Software Testing with Visual Studio
- Live Workshop & Case Study
This course is presented by :
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.