SOC engineer provides timely deliverables for provisioning/deprovisioning, privileged user management, role-based access control (RBAC) entitlement and appropriateness of access.
To start your career in this domain, you should have a bachelor's degree in the field of computer science or other similar sectors. Further, you must also go through proper training from a well-reputed institute, gain certification, and become a Certified SOC Analyst (CSA).
This course is presented by :
- Work closely with all Global SOC team members, Information Technology, business units, and management.
- Work with Information Technology, Cyber Security and the SOC to architect security appliance solutions and create an auditing and logging strategy.
- Determine which alerts are relevant for immediate action, which are wait and watch and which are not relevant.
- Tune all security appliances for relevant alerting levels.
- Analyze email events including phishing and malware for relevant alerting levels.
- Ability to conduct deep packet inspection and articulate findings in order to fine-tune alerts.
- Participate in event and incident response as needed.
- Prepare event and incident documentation as needed.
- Maintain certifications and attend training to remain current with the operation and installation of security appliances and industry best practices.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to coach and train colleagues
High recommended for Student & Graduates
This course includes
- Language - English & Arabic
- Use on desktop, tablet & mobile
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of Completion