Support and implement the Oracle EBS SCM R12 environment and be a critical member leading the upgrade HR modules (Inventory, Purchasing and Order Management)
- Introduction to Oracle Supply Chain Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers
- Oracle E-Business Suite Inventory Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite Purchasing Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite Order Management
- Final Implementation Project Review
In order to achieve this success, you must possess a wide variety of social skills including workplace professionalism, honesty, integrity, good manners, and a good attitude. When you are a Human Resources Professional, you not only need those skills, but also a few others that are niche to the industry.
This course is presented by :
- Be involved in all aspects of the Implementation life cycle , including architecture, development, testing, training, implementation and support of reporting applications to be used .
- Responsible for translating business requirements into effective and efficient solutions for diverse and complex business problems Oracle ERP experience these modules: Design, configure, unit and system testing, documentation, assist implementation of projects, programs, workflows, etc. which are assigned by the Project Manager or Project Leader.
- Lead the EBS SCM upgrade project life cycle, from architecture design, project management, requirements gathering, gap analysis, configuration, testing and training.
- Observe / evaluate existing practices to recommend future and core business requirements o improve efficiency, effectiveness or competitive advantage