Support and implement the Oracle EBS Financials R12 environment and be a critical member leading the upgrade Financials modules (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Budgeting, taxes and Fixed Assets)
- Introduction to Oracle Financials
- Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers
- Oracle E-Business Suite General Ledger Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite Payables Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite Receivables Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite Cash Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite Asset Management
- Final Implementation Project Review
People with Strong written and oral communication. Organization and attention to detail. Analytical and problem solving skills. Time management.
This course is presented by :
- Be involved in all aspects of the Implementation life cycle , including architecture, development, testing, training, implementation and support of reporting applications to be used.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into effective and efficient solutions for diverse and complex business problems. *Oracle ERP experience these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management.
- Design, configure, unit and system testing, documentation, assist implementation of projects, programs, workflows, etc. which are assigned by the Project Manager or Project Leader.
- Lead the EBS Financials upgrade project life cycle, from architecture design, project management, requirements gathering, gap analysis, configuration, testing and training.
- Observe / evaluate existing practices to recommend future and core business requirements o improve efficiency, effectiveness or competitive advantage