Oracle applications developer provides user requirements analysis, systems analysis, design, and programming
support for Oracle ERP E-Business Suite applications and enhancement.
This course is presented by :
- Develop and/or customize Oracle reports and forms to meet functional business requirements
- Coordinate with DBAs for administrative tasks like creating/rebuilding indexes, adding partitions, analyzing tables.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations.
- Develop scalable solutions and support Oracle Financials application modules.
- Participate in code reviews to get your code reviewed and provide feedback to others.
- Provide Level 3 support (we have a dedicated Level 1 and Level 2 support team who cover great majority of support issues).
- Among daily tasks the IT Specialist must assure the reliability and availability of the system.
- Must assure technical maintenance of the system.
- His role will be to act protectively for the management issues that arise, conduct / implement changes in the development environment.
- Perform code analysis and investigation on problem tickets, solve Software Issues/Bugs