Become job-ready, Oracle Applications Development training offers hands-on experience in developing and deploying Oracle Forms, Reports, Integration, Alerts, and custom workflow.
It provides in-detailed knowledge on how to use Oracle development tools to close any implementation gaps and satisfy the customer’s needs.
Upon completion of the Oracle Application Development training, you will start your interview cycle to start your career as an Oracle Technical consultant in one of Oracle partners or customers.
- R12 ORACLE e-business suite Essentials for Implementers
- How to Create a report in EBS
- How to Create Custom Form in EBS
- API's & Interface tables
- Oracle Concurrent Program
- Forms Personalization
- Oracle Alert Manager
- Oracle Discoverer
- BI publisher (XML)
- Oracle Workflow
- Implementation Project
- Computer Science
- Software Engineer
- Systems engineering graduated from maximum 5 years.
This course is presented by :
- Designing, coding, testing, and integrating Oracle Applications to other systems
- Customizing Oracle workflows and Oracle Approvals Management and defining the business rules and alerts in the Oracle System
- Designing and developing APIs
- Customize Alerts using Alert Composer,
- Develop reports and dashboards using data model, BI Publisher.
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases including requirements gathering and analysis, system design and development
- Participate in any project activities such as Data gathering, Configuration Testing, Data migration, and Transition activities to the production
- Facilitate business by Testing, Troubleshooting
- Identify functionality gaps in oracle and build solutions
- Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the implemented solutions
- Assist business by preparing validation formulas and testing scenarios