Odoo Implementation is the service of implementing the Odoo modules (formerly known as OpenERP and before that, TinyERP) and Odoo Apps , which is a suite of open-source enterprise management applications. Targeting companies of all sizes, the application suite includes odoo modules and Odoo Apps like Sales-Purchase Management, Accounting, Bills of materials, Warehouses Management and almost all running operations.
- Outlining ERP Components in odoo ERP
- Accounting Implementation Management
- Inventory Implementation Management
- Purchasing Implementation Management
- Human Resources Cycle Implementation Management
- Life Cycle Review Project (Tips &Tricks)
This course is presented by :
- Gathering, reviewing, and analyzing business/system requirements with project/product stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Evaluate, analyze, and maintain systems requirements
- Write User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, BRDs and manage the solution features backlog
- Perform detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements specifications.
- Instructs and trains users on use of ERP solutions.
- Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll, Accounting and point of sale.
- Responsible for creating project plans and schedules that lists each task in the implementation project.
- Responsible for distributing the project plan to the entire team, solicit feedback and confirm the project milestone dates.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system requests by providing detailed resolutions to the customer within the predetermined time frames and service level agreement.
- Follow through with customers with issues and Identify solutions.
- Complete, maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner according to the company guidelines.