Odoo Implementation is the service of implementing the Odoo modules (formerly known as OpenERP and before that, TinyERP) and Odoo Apps , which is a suite of open-source enterprise management applications. Targeting companies of all sizes, the application suite includes odoo modules and Odoo Apps like Sales-Purchase Management, Accounting, Bills of materials, Warehouses Management and almost all running operations.
- Outlining ERP Components in odoo ERP
- Accounting Implementation Management
- Inventory Implementation Management
- Purchasing Implementation Management
- Human Resources Cycle Implementation Management
- Life Cycle Review Project (Tips &Tricks)
Odoo has a business app for practically every business need. The Odoo ERP is an all-in-one open source software that offers many features in the form of applications that can be activated based on business needs. It is the perfect business management software for small, medium and large companies in any industry.
This course is presented by :
- Gathering, reviewing, and analyzing business/system requirements with project/product stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Evaluate, analyze, and maintain systems requirements
- Write User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, BRDs and manage the solution features backlog
- Perform detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements specifications.
- Instructs and trains users on use of ERP solutions.
- Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll, Accounting and point of sale.
- Responsible for creating project plans and schedules that lists each task in the implementation project.
- Responsible for distributing the project plan to the entire team, solicit feedback and confirm the project milestone dates.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system requests by providing detailed resolutions to the customer within the predetermined time frames and service level agreement.
- Follow through with customers with issues and Identify solutions.
- Complete, maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner according to the company guidelines.