A Digital Marketing Manager is a professional who is responsible for maintaining a brand’s online presence and
sales by working on various marketing campaigns. Their duties include researching, strategizing with other
professionals and creating content for successful campaigns.
- Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Module 2: Planning, Strategy, and Testing
- Module 3: Mobile Marketing
- Module 4: Content Strategy
- Module 5: social media
- Module 6: Email Marketing
- Module 7: Search Engine Marketing: SEO Defined
- Module 8: How do I generate qualified leads (Maximum ROI)
- Live Workshop & Case Study
Demographic targeting involves targeting people based on their age, gender, parental status, or perhaps their income. Affinity audiences are lifestyle and interest profiles based on the user's browsing behavior. An in-market audience is likely to be in market for a particular product or service.
This course is presented by :
Adobe Inc., originally called Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate