Cloud Developers create applications that are served on the cloud. The work they do is very similar to software engineers or web engineers, except that the programs Cloud Developers make run on virtual systems. This adds an extra layer of complication (especially in architecting the systems) for matters like security and efficiency.
The day-to-day work of a Cloud Developer is similar to that of any software engineer. They will spend time analyzing customer needs, designing systems and solutions, coding, and debugging.
Since cloud applications generally need high availability, most Cloud Developers also have an on-call rotation where they monitor and fix problems with the cloud applications so their customers experience minimal downtime.
- Fundamental Cloud Computing
- Distributed System
- Introduction to Scripting Languages
- Microsoft .NET Fundamentals
- Programming in C#
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- Live Workshop & Case Study
This course is presented by :
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.