An architectural engineer uses mathematical and scientific principles in building design to test, evaluate, and improve the structural integrity of buildings and building systems. An architectural engineer may specialize in the design of a particular type of building systems, such as ventilation, electrical, or plumbing.
- Artwork & Design Concepts
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Fundamentals
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Advanced
- Autodesk 3ds Max level 1
- Autodesk 3ds Max level 2
- Adobe Photoshop CC for ARC
- Live Workshop & Case Study
This course is presented by :
- Designing, analyzing, and altering plans, prototypes, or structures.
- Ensuring building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
- Assisting team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Establishing project goals.
- Identifying and solving problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
- Ensuring building systems are functional, reliable, and safe.
- Participating in site visits.
- Testing and evaluating building systems to find problems and improvements.
- Reading, interpreting, and explaining complex technical documents.
- Consulting with clients on building projects.