Become job-ready by mastering the advanced concepts of SAP FICO Financials. Our SAP FICO Financials training course covers all the concepts from basics to advanced levels including General ledger account payables and cash management, receivables and collection, Fixed assets, Cost controlling, profitability analysis and more through real-time use cases. You will also get exposure to industry based real-time projects. Upon completion of the SAP FICO training, you will start your interview cycle to start your career as SAP FICO Financial consultant in one of SAP partners or customers.
SAP FICO Introduction
SAP FI –Organization Structure
SAP FI –Financial Accounting Global Settings
SAP FI –General Ledger
SAP FI –Accounts Payable
SAP FI –Accounts Receivable
SAP FI –Asset Accounting
Cost Element Accounting
Cost Centre Accounting
Internal Order Accounting
Profit Center Accounting
Soft Skills and Character Building
For more details, Click Here
هذه الدورة مقدمة من :
- Collect and analyze business requirements for the Finance department of the Customer.
- Assist in design, demonstrate, development, testing and implementation of SAP FICO modules according to the business requirements.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional related documentations.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Respond to the customer queries and concerns.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications.
- Resolve SAP related queries & issues of customer.
- Provide ERP functional consulting & Training to customers.
- Lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Provide suggestions to configure the SAP applications for optimum utilization.
- Collaborate with different tracks & team to provide a holistic solution.
- Work with documentation team to develop user guides and training materials.
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.